Demo Site

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Training, Visiting, Planning

Once I get through this next two weeks things should slow down a bit. I leave on Friday morning for Indianapolis, IN for eight days of intense training to become certified as a Natural Health Care Professional. It is the minimum I need to be recognized legally as someone who can do consultations with clients about how herbs can help them. The classes are scheduled from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. starting on Saturday the 2nd through Saturday the 9th. I will fly back to Amarillo on the 10th and be home in time for church that night.


On the following Tuesday Mama and I will drive to Houston where I will have two days training as an Incident Commander – as part as my role here in Borger. We will be back in Amarillo on the 16th. Fortunately I do not have any lengthy training scheduled again until September. I enjoy the training and the time traveling, but it costs in the time required to make up the things waiting on me at the office. By the way, I will be in training all day today.

We plan on visiting Grandma and Grandpa Kline while we are in the Houston area but I have not called them to confirm they will be home. We also hope to see Sarah and Fabian as we travel back home. Mama will use the hours I am in class to shop. She knows Houston well enough to get around and although I am not sure where the hotel where I am registered is actually located, she should do fine finding a nearby mall. We still have the Garmin and she even knows how to do the GPS on her phone – in Houston traffic, that ought to be interesting.

When we were warning people in the church in Somerset that we were leaving soon we had a lot of people praying for us. Most were praying that the plans would fall through. Some were praying that we would be able to relocate. None wanted to see us leave. Here in Amarillo, it is the same. We have put out the word that relocation is likely. The only difference is that everyone seems to be praying against it. It is nice to be needed and loved.

I am hoping to find out tomorrow whether or not I will be relocating to Decatur. God’s timing is always perfect, but I never really know His timing until things fall into place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment