Demo Site

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sudden changes, future changes


I found out last night that Grandma and Grandpa are planning to go to West Virginia next week. That came as a bit of a surprise since Mama has been planning a trip to Florida for the middle of July. Needless to say, we cannot all be gone from the farm at the same time so if Grandma and Grandpa do go someone will have to stay home. It should be fun working out those details. Of course it is all contingent on Grandma and Grandpa actually going to West Virginia.

I feel badly for Victoria if Mama’s plans fall through. She has asked for the time off based on Mama’s plans. Changing those plans makes the arranging of time away from work extremely difficult for her. In the end, it will probably be Mama and Victoria going to Florida and Daddy staying home but that could become the norm if I go into Licensing. Only God knows and this is one of those times that I really would like a hint at what is to come.

I do not expect to hear anything from the Licensing group this week and based on their interest in me, things could get a little difficult to coordinate on the familial level, but I do not see a major issue. It will only make the decisions more restrictive on when I can go where, when and for how long. As far as Mama and Victoria planning time away from the farm, it will have to do more with Victoria’s schedule than with mine.

If I do have to stay on the farm in Mama and Grandpa’s absence, it will not be all bad. I will have plenty of company; twenty chickens, four dogs, six steers, a heifer and a horse.

Who could ask for more?

0 comments:

Post a Comment