Demo Site

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Finally moving forward - ever so slowly

I am finally at the point in my training that I can launch ads for my business. I had a very long meeting with my traffic coach and she was extremely helpful in getting me set up and organized to get the business running - and hopefully start seeing an income. 

The learning curve I have been on has been very challenging. I have had to learn how to use Youtube to upload movies and then to manage those uploaded videos once they have been uploaded. I have had to learn the back office of the company I am promoting. How to select links that correspond to my ID and to insert tracking links for each offering I make so I can determine the effectiveness of the ad outsource provider. 

I am having to learn Facebook operational permissions - which goes ever so strongly against my grain. I am also learning how to evaluate service providers so I can avoid some of the early pitfalls of beginners. And the curve seems to be getting steeper and steeper. More on that later.

Mama ran to Denton - actually she made the trip in the car - to rescue her lost sandal, as well as a couple other stops. I do not think she got the actual mate to the sandal she originally brought home but she did come home with a pair of whatever she settled on. She was pleased enough. I will wait to see if this footwear, like so many other pairs in the past, gets returned after they are worn and determined less comfortable than they looked.

I have spent entire days on the computer since last Tuesday - taking off the weekend to travel to Chappell Hill - and my body is crying out for activity. I have gotten precious little done on the farm other than feeding Boomer his daily round of bottles. That does not mean the work has stopped. It just means it is piling up because I have quit doing it. First things first, I guess.



We have VBS tonight so Mama and I are getting ready for that. We promised Yilin and Cheyenne that we would take them each night and their parents are excited about them getting out of the house for the evening. It is a socialization experience for the two little ones - and they both enjoy it immensely. Mama and I are not overly excited but I am sure that will change once we get there and get involved.


That is usually the way it works out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment